Friday, November 28, 2008

Shit... I'm on diet, I forgot.

This is the best restaurant of the trip!! This restaurant is recommented by my personal guide!! She's the best but talk too much sometimes!!! HAHAHA kidding la, just dont hit me.:-)



My personal guide.





This is the best!!!! mix mushroom, arrot and minced chiken inside. really Yum!!! I saw the proess when the chef make it. really amazing.



Pan fried duupling!! Yummy but Fatty!!! however, forgaet about diet today HAHAHA.




This is a prawns dumling noodle. The dumplings are so big!! can fix 2 whole prawns inside!





This is the one I had. Stewed beef noodle soup!!! They add dried squid into the soup. real good taste. Also the noodle are so thin!!! Really good texture.




This is the best dessert of the trip!!!!!! It likes a HongKong mango pudding but it is made from milk!!!!! They serve hot or cold. I have to order both cos my personal guide want it....
All finish in 15 mins. God!!!


No comments: