Saturday, April 18, 2009

Eater show...Easter show actually( -_-")

If my blog is a house, it's gonna be haunted already.

Finally, I do remember my password. There are so many things happened since I did my last post. I worked in a Spanish restaurant as a head chef for a while. After that got some problems with the bloody Korean owner. As usual, we talked about the problems and I asked him politely to go and get _uck. Therefore, I gotta find a new job. Who's care??!?

Right now I got a job already. It's a Thai restaurant call "Longrain" but I'm just only one Thai in the kitchen!! Incharge in a Wok section. Gonna start on the 5th May.

That's mean before the 5th I have a holiday..... Here this is what I did. I went to the Easter show.

I had a very high expectation to have a big fun there. However, everything is not perfect.


These are shops that sell the same stuff that you can win from the games. It for the person who want to get a stuff but never won the game..so buy it.. loser. Yeah I bough it too......


Some machines are way too crazy. It for the girls who ate tons of chip in the show and just realised that she made a mistake. Just get on the machine, everything will come out after that.



I spent most of my money on the foods!!! this hot dog is super big!! After I posted it on my facebook, everyone though I turn to be gay...



I should put my hot dog through the holes there!!!! god!! that holes suck my money!!!


You claim to the top and slide down with a mattress. I will give 50 dollars to anyone who dare to slide down without it. Then use my money to buy a new jeans



I know you have a sad life but if you wanna complain, complain to Mcdonald



Here we go, everytime when I got a forward mail about this type of pics, I always think that they are way too stupid and run out of idea then they do this post..... Yeah you can call me stupid but at the time, I really cant control myself... ;-;
Have a nice one!!




No comments: