Monday, November 24, 2008

Original (Chinese) restaurant


Everytime when i ask my friends to recomment me about the best restaurant in the town. everyone tell me to go to this restaurant.




I have to wait at the front of the restaurnat for 30 mins before I get in and it's Wednesday. The menu looks good and do you see the brown box??? that's a tissue. And I gotta pay for it if I want to use. Yeah, they wont get my money for stupid reason like this. I use their table cloth to wipe my mouth!!!!!


This is what I order. Roasted goose and Pork's rib congee. The goose is extreamly fat!!! but I love it!!!! really good!!!! For the congee... WOW!!! very strong flavour and aroma!!!! LOVE LOVE



And this is another dish. it's a minced chinese fish with a long green bean, stir fry in XO sauce. It's good!!!! but not healthy at all.



This is dessert. Hightlight of this dinner. for every desserts in this restaurant, we have to order 30 mins in advance. really yummy and really HOT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: