Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eat EAt eAt!!!!!!

This is one of a good things in China. There is a small road that full of small shops. Yeah, almost every shops there sell a Southern Chinese food only.



It locates at the middle of the shopping centre. Look at the people there, god, cant even move!



This is quite surprise me. these tako balls are everywhere in the world. the problem is the taste is really bad. I ant find an octopus in some balls. sad....




Yeah, this is the one that I shown u before. Dead octopus' arms... The spices is very similar to the Moroccan's spices. Touch of spicy..



Ummm... what should I call this, Chinese candy??? Yeah should be called that way. God, honestly, it doesn't taste like candy at all.


This shop sell just deep fried dishes. everything that they can find, throw it into the pan. that's it.



Ok, Im quite impress with thi restaurant once I first saw it. full of fresh ingredients. Customers choose what do they wanna eat. they put everything in the pot. Here you are, youe suki yaki....



This is a sesame paste or something. really strong in flavour and very thick. They try to convince all of the customers that they made it by hands. Honestly, I saw a blending machine at the bak of the shop!!!!!
It would be nice to warm myself up a abit in the middle of winter... but at the time it's 30 degree!!!!!!

This is what??? I dont know! It's a mixer of nuts and mushrooms inside and wraped by rice flour or somethings. It looks so yummy once I buy it, how come, it taste like Shit!




This is HUGE!!!!!! everything in this shop is so HUGE!!! , Scallop here big as my hand!!! God the shell is so big but the meat is same size as here. Sad. Chinese people got me again.....

No comments: