Sunday, July 12, 2009

Greedier At The Counter

Honestly, I am not a big fan of burger. It is not because I hate fastfood or I care about my health. A real reason is... It's too small for me....

After I went to "The counter Burger", My opinion is changed....



The decoration of this restaurant is really my type. It's blue and brown, kind of ratro theme that I like. Also the chairs are made from metal (suit for my butt).


This is very impressive!!!!! I can choose and mix whatever I want!! It is actually Jaa's order. My order is double in quantity!!!



Whatever you say It's burger....


This is the best Apple Pie milk shake I have ever had!!! (For sure, this is the first time that I have Apple Pie Milk Shake) but to be honest, I really like it. very very rich. It is possible that there are just Ice cream+ Apple Pie and a touch of milk in there. HAHA


I order 450 g. burger with everything that I can choose..... That's too much....


This is Jaa's Burger.... 180g. less than half of mine.




As u can see.... Im sure Im gonna enjoy my lunch.



They cook their burger medium rare. interestng



Highlight of the day. they call 50/50 fried Sweet potatoes and Onion. I really like them!!!



Hi, Sweety!!! Im full already!!! Seeeee Yaaaaa~

All photoes are from P' Jaa's Camera

4 comments:

Andy said...

Nice burgers! I like the caramelised onion on top, looks great..

All Seasons Catering said...

Fantastic burgers! I wish we could incorporate them in our Perth caterers parties menu Ig you are interested, you can find out about our wedding catering here or go to our main page on our website here www.allseasonscatering.com

Golden Sun Restaurant said...

Looks crazy good, thanks for the recipe! I miss dining out, used to do that a lot before I got busy managing a Chinese Restaurant in Capalaba area. You just inspired me to go out more, hahaha!

PARSHANT said...

THANKS...