Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bite Me (Softly) :-P

"Sam pls come everyone in the class gonna be there." This is what I heard from Seok once he try to convince me to catch up for lunch @ bondi beach on thursday. Yeah once I got there... I met Seok and Jaa.. I just realise how small is our class. Anyway, I have fun there

This is the restaurant that we went for lunch, "Bite me". This is a Burger restaurant that Jaa recommented. Why not. we try!




My Aussie burger! it is really big. Love it!


right: Picture with Jaa and her Bloody burger! umm actually It's called Bloody Marry Burger.
Left: Chips! Yeah.. just chips but taste is good.



After the meal, we had an ice cream. Meple syrup is really really good!(actually, Im not very welcome or this lunch.. as u can see)
Here! this is for you guys! I did it from my heart!



Love and miss as always
Sam

No comments: